Our cancellation and return policy
- Between our clients and us, we create an independent relationship which focuses on the fact that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- We will provide a monthly report of the performance services to our clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- Kriyosh Digital Media reserves the right to subcontract a third-party service provider of some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If any client wants to buy any monthly service package of Kriyosh Digital Media group then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount before the commencement of the work.
- If our company and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% payment will have to be made within 10 days of the start date of the services.
- Kryiosh Digital Media shall invoice the clients’ money, in advance.
- If our clients do not pay a monthly invoice when its due, we might terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- If we are unable to deliver the promised product then we will refund 50% of the advance paid.
- There will be no refund on SEO and digital marketing.
- The Clients will defend, cover and hold Kriyosh Digital Media harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Kriyosh Digital Media to the clients under this Agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, for any content submitted by you for publication by Kriyosh Digital Media.
Kriyosh Digital Media reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and conditions will be notified to the clients through company email.