All About Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing wherein you refer someone to any online product and when that person buys the product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
1. Merchants gain a wider place to sell their products and services, resulting in more customers and more sales.
2. Online merchants get free ad space and will only pay for proven results (pay per sale, pay per click, pay per lead).
3. Merchants can gain more customers without spending valuable time in searching for them.
4. Promoters can work together with online systems and can basically take care of the performance levels, providing the vendor little to no hassle during the process.
5. An affiliate marketer enjoys the luxury of being his own boss and work on his own time. He can work only for a few hours or more and generate income 24/7 wherever he may be located in the world.
6. Customers that come from the affiliate’s site can offer important info concerning the newest styles and requirements.
7. An online marketer can still maintain his present perform or business and have the online marketing income to supplement his budget. With a laptop and broadband access, anybody can perform almost anywhere even while enjoying a vacation.
Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing
1. There is the chance that some suppliers may have high percentage costs and expensive set up and servicing charges due to affiliate facilitators/brokers.
2. Associates risk not earning money. The turned vendor may simply keep and close down the program without the online.
3. There are also some greedy folks who hijack online hyperlinks, taking their percentage in the process.
With its high benefit potential, online marketing has also become a focus on for fraudsters and devious people seeking to earn from other people’s effort. These people simply take advantage of the internet’s cover up of privacy.
4. Merchants may promise high commissions to attract new affiliates then drop commission rates after a week or two.
5. There are also false advertising, unlawful use of trade names, logos, or brands.
6. False advertising on the affiliate’s website can destroy a merchant’s reputation. More and more affiliates are engaging in this kind of scheme.
7. Link hijackers can hijack online hyperlinks and earn money from the income instead.
July 25, 2017
June 2, 2017